By Donald L. Sparks
- Advances in agronomic development in oilseed brassicas
- A entire review of inhabitants groupings of soybean bradyrhizobia
- Details on crop responses to chloride
- A thorough remedy of redox chemistry in soils
- Plant nutrient sulfur within the tropics and subtropics
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 50 PDF
Best biotechnology books
This factor is the ultimate document from the foreign SCOPE undertaking on Nitrogen delivery and variations: A nearby and international research. SCOPE (the medical Committee on difficulties of our environment, ICSU) approved the Nitrogen undertaking as an 8-year attempt among 1994 and 2002 end result of the have to higher know how people have altered nitrogen cyc1ing globally and on the scale of huge areas.
Egg Bioscience and Biotechnology presents a truly targeted examine the latest advances within the learn and value-added use of the bioactive elements of eggs. This e-book focuses often on biologically lively components derived from egg elements and their strength use. those contain elements with anti-microbial, anti-adhesive, immunomodulatory, anti-cancer, anti-hypertensive, and anti-oxidant houses.
The implicit questions that unavoidably underlie German bioethics are a similar ones that experience pervaded all of German public lifestyles for many years: How may perhaps the Holocaust have occurred? and the way can Germans ensure that it's going to by no means take place back? In purposes of sense of right and wrong, Stefan Sperling considers the bioethical debates surrounding embryonic stem telephone study in Germany on the flip of the twenty-first century, highlighting how the country’s ongoing fight to return to phrases with its prior informs the selections it makes this present day.
This ebook compiles andexplores state of the art study in degenerative skeletal problems, such asDuchenne muscular dystrophy and congenital myopathy, and new stem-cell basedtherapies and gene alternative remedy. Twelve expertly-authored chapters navigatethe nuances of those remedies in an array of contexts and organic platforms.
- Plant Pathogen Resistance Biotechnology
- Smart Bandage Technologies: Design and Application
- Technological Innovations in Major World Oil Crops, Volume 1: Breeding
- A Textbook of Molecular Biotechnology
- Short and Long Distance Signaling: 3 (Advances in Plant Biology)
- Biotech Industry: A Global, Economic, and Financing Overview
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 50