By Bryan Williams,Louise Attwood,Pauline Treuherz,Dave Larby,Ian Fawcett,Dan Hughes
Build in-depth realizing and encourage your scholars to take on layout demanding situations either virtually and creatively, with a textbook that gives you the center Technical plus professional Technical and layout & Making ideas wanted for the 2017 AQA D&T GCSE.
The perception of our writer group will construct subject wisdom, together with the technical rules of fabrics with that you are much less established, whereas targeting the professional ideas of textile-based fabrics in additional intensity, to make sure you can navigate the specification with self belief when your scholars' rules flourish.
· relied on writer staff of expert academics and people with reading experience
· construct subject wisdom with studying ambitions at once associated with the specification and brief actions to enhance understanding
· enhance mathematical and medical wisdom and realizing with actions that hyperlink issues to maths and science
· encourage your scholars as they adopt the iterative layout approach, with examples of creative design-and-make projects, and a glance at tips to procedure the Non-Exam Assessment
· money wisdom and realizing with finish of subject summaries and perform questions for the written exam
Read or Download AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Textile-Based Materials PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
Sign up for the flock! Create your own aviary of fascinating, fantastically certain, specific cloth sculptures with easy computing device- and hand stitching, embroidery, and mixed-media craft suggestions. Artist Abigail Patner Glassenberg, celebrated for her fascinating, quirky, personality-filled birds, provides sixteen awfully inventive initiatives, in addition to a gallery of birds from different famous textile poultry makers.
A e-book of styles for making Tapestry Peyote beaded goods with Miyuki Delica measurement eleven beads. There are huge photographs, a listing of the colour numbers with quantities and a notice chart to be used in making goods. The trend is: Madonna of the Magnifict by means of Botticelli. a gorgeous and well-known snapshot on your domestic. colourful and in huge print.
A booklet with a bead trend for creating a Tapestry Peyote beaded merchandise with Miyuki Delica measurement eleven beads. side road Montmartre through Pissaro 12” x 15” with seventy five matte colorsThere is a huge picture, a listing of the colour numbers with quantities and a note chart. you can now make this in beads for your self. those will be so dramatic in your domestic.
A e-book of styles for making Tapestry Loom beaded goods with Miyuki Delica dimension eleven beads. There are huge pictures, an inventory of the colour numbers with quantities and a observe chart to be used in making goods. The styles are: red Peony thirteen" x 20", forty five matte colorsSweet Peas 6" x 6", 30 colours those will be beautiful on your domestic.
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Hubble Storm of Gases Hubble Veil Nebula 1
- Handy Farm Devices and How to Make Them
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Turn 'em Loose, Bill by Frederick Remington
- Cotton Way Classics: Fresh Quilts for a Charming Home
Additional info for AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Textile-Based Materials