By András Csillag
Read or Download Atlas of the Sensory Organs: Functional and Clinical Anatomy PDF
Similar anatomy books
Advances in Metabolic issues, quantity eight: Somatomedins and a few different progress elements covers the complaints of the twenty eighth Nobel Symposium held at Hasselby, Sweden on September 4-7, 1974. The publication discusses the mechanisms regulating mobile progress; the purification tactics and organic homes of nonsuppressible insulin-like job (NSILA-S); and physiologic and pharmacologic value of NSILA-S as an insulin-like hormone and as a growth-promoting hormone.
This e-book, that includes greater than one hundred eighty excessive spatial answer photos got with state of the art MDCT and MRI scanners, depicts in terrific element the anatomy of the temporal bone, famous to be probably the most advanced anatomic parts. for you to facilitate id of person anatomic buildings, the photographs are awarded within the similar means within which they emanate from modern imaging modalities, specifically as consecutive submillimeter sections in standardized slice orientations, with all anatomic landmarks categorized.
The Circulating Platelet specializes in the biochemistry and body structure of platelets. Composed of contributions of authors, the compilation begins with the discussions at the foundation, discovery, construction, and lifestyles span of blood platelets. The discussions proceed with the morphology of platelets. matters contain peripheral, sol-gel, and organelle zones and the membrane platforms.
The Liver: Porta Malorum (The Gateway to illness) provides the basic elements and value of liver as a detoxicating organ. This ebook explains the variety of the symptoms produced by means of liver harm. prepared into 17 chapters, this ebook starts off with an outline of the method of assimilation throughout the actions of the liver cells.
- Environmental Physiology: Proceedings of the 28th International Congress of Physiological Sciences, Budapest, 1980: Environmental Physiology 28th, v. 18
- Dopamine and Sleep: Molecular, Functional, and Clinical Aspects
- Contributions to Thermal Physiology: Satellite Symposium of the 28th International Congress of Physiological Sciences, Pécs, Hungary, 1980
- Anatomy for Anaesthetists
- Anatomy and Yoga: A Guide for Teachers and Students
- Functional Foods (Ethics of Science and Technology Assessment)
Extra resources for Atlas of the Sensory Organs: Functional and Clinical Anatomy