By R.K. Salar,S.K. Gahlawat,P. Siwach,J.S. Duhan
Read Online or Download Biotechnology: Prospects and Applications PDF
Similar botany books
Within the 2007 3rd variation of her winning textbook, Paula Rudall presents a finished but succinct advent to the anatomy of flowering crops. completely revised and up-to-date all through, the booklet covers all points of comparative plant constitution and improvement, prepared in a chain of chapters at the stem, root, leaf, flower, seed and fruit.
Because the e-book of the 1st version in 2002, there was an explosion of recent findings and functions within the box of photobiology. This fresh version is totally up to date, comprises new references, and gives 5 new chapters for a complete examine photobiology. The chapters hide all components of photobiology, photochemistry, and the connection among mild and biology.
James Mallory used to be an unusual Southerner. so much population of the previous South, particularly the obvious people, dedicated extra time to leisurely activities--drinking, playing, looking, fishing, and simply loafing--than did Mallory, a workaholic agriculturalist, who experimented with new vegetation, orchards, and manures, in addition to the most recent farming apparatus and strategies.
Bridging the space among the traditional paintings of herbalism and the rising sciences of ethnopharmocology and phytopharmacotherapy, this booklet highlights the key breakthroughs within the historical past of the sphere and specializes in destiny instructions within the discovery and alertness of herb-derived medications. enforcing the concept that of opposite pharmacology, it integrates documented medical and experiential "hits" into pharmacological leads via transdisciplinary exploratory reviews.
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health: Theory & Practice: Theory and Practice (Hodder Arnold Publication)
- Sulfur Metabolism in Higher Plants - Fundamental, Environmental and Agricultural Aspects (Proceedings of the International Plant Sulfur Workshop)
- Nature's Palette: The Science of Plant Color
- Marine Plants of the Texas Coast (Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies Series, Sponsored by the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi)
- Geographic Information Systems for Geoscientists: Modelling with GIS (Computer Methods in the Geosciences)
Additional info for Biotechnology: Prospects and Applications